We are hiring for Application Support/ Tech Support Engineer for our team in Bangalore.
- The L3 Support Engineer works as an support internal escalation point.
- Work on complex and time critical customer issues, including in-house replication, analysis and issue resolution.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of a cross-functional team
- Create and execute test plans for existing products and features
- Identify product related defects and solution for it
- Build and maintain Support Tools
- Self-starter with the ability to work within a fantastic global team
- B. Tech degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Nodejs
- Experience with Cloud platforms (GCP, AWS)
- Experience debugging web applications
- Experience with REST and web service design
- Experience above must include 2 years with troubleshooting and administration within one of the following Linux environments: Ubuntu, RedHat, or CentOS
- Experience above must include 2 years with the following scripting languages: Python, BASH, or Linux Shell Scripting.
- Experience with Spark, EMR, or DataFlow
- Experience with Hadoop
- Experience with Jenkins is a plus, but not a requirement
- English language fluency, excellent communication skills
- Excellent team player
If this opportunity sounds exciting and matches to your skills - we would love to know more about you…
Our team strives to set a new bar for SAAS based products with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We have recently raised our Series-E funding of $100 million.Our product is highly differentiated and has a very strong unique value proposition. Our product is OEMed by google for a first class service on GCP (https://cloud.google.com/dataprep/) as well as IBM for Watson Platform (their AI and Data platform).
We operate with a trust based culture with strong independence and autonomy to teams. We don't operate under artificial deadlines and give freedom to every engineer to do engineering in the right way. We operate as a single team and display great teamwork. We believe in creating the impact through our work. We offer a learning environment with exposure to a broad range of engineering problem statements and a collaborative setup to solve them well. See - https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/ for some more details.
Trifacta is an equal opportunity employer. At Trifacta, we are committed to cultivating a culture of authenticity, inclusion and connectedness. Our diverse voices and backgrounds enrich the Trifacta community with experience, insights, knowledge, innovation and the collective ability to achieve excellence. We respect and value the unique contributions of each individual, creating a safe space for self-expression across ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, language, education, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, opinions, cultures and beliefs. We know that embracing our differences has a multiplying effect and brings out the best of humanity.