Location: San Francisco Bay Area, Boston or remote
Trifacta is looking for an experienced Partner Sales Engineer with a track record of success to join our sales team. We’re looking for someone passionate about engaging with partners to help define and deliver on a strategy to build mind share across our partner community. Partner Solutions Architects work with partners from a business and technical perspective. This ranges from executive-level discussion on overall business strategy to deep technical engagements with product and engineering teams.
Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, enables users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco. Its founders and technical advisors include global leaders in data science, interaction design, and big data.
- Develop and continually refine deep Trifacta product knowledge
- Data savvy and proficient at communicating data manipulation concepts
- Experience with building strong relationships with partners
- Enable and support partner-led presentations, demonstrations, and technical evaluations by providing technical environment and product expertise
- Interact with partners to define market requirements and new feature requests, ensure these are captured and communicated to the product team.
- Represent Trifacta at partner events, and work with partners to develop integrated solutions, demos, joint blog posts and whitepapers
- Develop the “Powered By Trifacta” concept of integrating Trifacta into partner solutions
- Develop joint go-to-market strategies with partners
- Manage Trifacta’s listings on cloud marketplaces
- Participate in functional and technical discovery sessions
- Deep Experience with Cloud platform services and architecture - AWS/GCP/Microsoft Azure. Cloud certifications on AWS, GCP and Azure are a plus
- A minimum of 5+ years in a technical pre-sales or sales engineering role supporting strategic enterprise SaaS or PaaS Based Solutions
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Comfortable and quick with learning new technologies as needed
- Strong critical thinking, complex systems, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%