Trifacta is seeking a Product Marketing lead to drive the company’s go-to-market efforts in the modern, cloud analytics ecosystem. This individual will lead content development, sales enablement, competitive analysis, campaign strategy and many other functions in support of the company’s go-to-market strategy. The role will require the collaboration cross-functionally with the sales, product management, and other marketing teams to shape and scale sales initiatives and campaigns aimed at revenue growth.
- Drive positioning, messaging, content development and campaigns to scalably build demand for Trifacta across the cloud analytics ecosystem
- Become a Trifacta expert - you should understand the product’s capabilities and value proposition to different stakeholders in the buying process.
- Act us a customer advocate in communicating the value proposition of Trifacta’s product and specific features to the different personas we market to
- Craft the story behind our products and their value proposition based on a deep understanding of market drivers, customer needs and Trifacta product capabilities. An understanding of the analytics and data markets and the nuances of their audiences is a must for this role.
- Be a prolific content creator, both producing pieces individually and managing third parties to produce campaign content, presentations, technical white papers, blogs and videos.
- Develop internal sales enablement content and training sessions ensuring relevant stakeholders understand product functionality and how to position to potential prospects
- Ensure successful product release & launch communications as well as refine our ongoing marketing strategies and execution
- Develop deep understanding of the cloud market and products, and mentor the broader Trifacta team to do the same
- Research competitive products and ensure internal stakeholders have the appropriate training and content to effectively position Trifacta against the competition
- 6+ years of product marketing experience in SaaS and a preferred focus on data management, analytics or a related field
- Experience with hands-on content development of blogs, product demos, sales presentation material and other forms of content designed for external and internal consumption
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments
- Proven success leading and executing development and product go-to-market plans for Enterprise customers
- Strong business acumen, as well as strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities to draw conclusions based on data
- Self-motivated and doesn’t wait for prescriptive direction, capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Superior communication skills, particularly with writing and visual storytelling
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively with multiple audiences, from C-level to entry level, both internal and external
- Strong understanding of SaaS business models and product-led growth strategies