Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, enables users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco. Its founders and technical advisors include global leaders in data science, interaction design, and big data.
Our Public Sector Team is one of our fastest-growing verticals due to our unique value prop and differentiated technology. We have established relationships with a myriad of SI’s, resellers and leading technology partners in the space.
Trifacta is looking for an experienced Federal Healthcare Enterprise Sales Executive with a track record of success to join our sales team. We’re looking for someone passionate about engaging with prospects and customers on the topic of innovation in Data Management and Big Data to help solve complex data challenges impacting mission sets across the Federal landscape. As the key business advisor to your customers, driving and managing the sales cycle, you have responsibility for ultimately demonstrating the business value of Trifacta. Trifacta being an early start up, this role will also require a flexible mindset and the ability to collaborate with team members across functional areas with our product management, engineering, partner and marketing teams as well as the ability to manage complex sales cyles.
This role is suited for an “entrepreneurial-minded” hunter that is comfortable building business in an emerging technology space.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in software field sales
- Experience with selling innovative solutions and introducing new technical concepts and emerging technology to government agencies and programs
- Experience selling complex solutions
- A strong understanding of Cloud Technology
- Experience with Big Data Analytics and relevant technologies
- Experience with building strong relationships throughout the sales cycle and developing champions and consensus across multiple functions
- Ability to articulate product positioning and competitive differentiation to both business and technical users
- Ability to travel as needed -
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- A strong sales acumen and history of success
- Candidate must have proven successful experience managing relationships across SI’s, ISV’s and VAR networks to drive revenue growth and opportunity creation
- Deep knowledge and practice of solution selling
- Data & Analytics industry experience – Visualization, BI, big data, analytic applications
- Early start-up experience