Trifacta’s Cloud's Go-to-Market (GTM) Sr. Director ensures cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, provides metrics-driven business critical insights, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. You will be part of a Technology Partnerships team which is focused on aligning the Cloud ( SAAS) priorities with strong day-to-day operational excellence, and helps evolve early-stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
In the role of Sr. Director for Google and Microsoft, you will be a critical thought leader and partner, helping to assess competitor’s GTM and Sales efforts and translating them into competitive sales plays, enablement efforts, and strategic GTM recommendations. You will use your leadership skills, Sales and GTM insights and creativity to enhance the GTM efforts, partnering closely with Product, Product Marketing, and Sales teams related to all of Trifacta’s Cloud’s offerings and Sales channels.
- Lead competitive intelligence projects related to Sales and GTM motions, pricing, market, and commercial operations strategies.
- Drive competitive sales program and sales play design, content creation, and ensure effective execution and tracking.
- Build key competitive intelligence capabilities and ensure ongoing monitoring and integration of recommendations into existing sales processes and tools.
- Collaborate with Field and Partner Enablement and training teams to ensure the field can articulate Trifacta’s Cloud’s commercial and technical differentiation.
- Collaborate closely with Product, Product Marketing and Cloud Sales Leadership, providing key competitive Sales and GTM insights and recommendations as part of strategic decision making and planning efforts.
- 10 years of relevant work experience in Sales Strategy, GTM Strategy, Competitive Intelligence, Management Consulting or Cloud Platform ( Azure/AWS/GCP), Program Management, Product Management or equivalent experience.
- 7 years of relevant experience in Cloud technologies in Sales, GTM and/or Product Management.
- People management experience, managing a team and attracting and growing talent.
- Track record of successfully managing a strategic partner in an Alliances role
- Go to market / Demand Gen
- Business Development / New ways to create demand
- Help build and manage pipeline with both sales teams
- Build exec relationships
- Getting & managing MDF
- Technically savvy with a sales/bizdev mindset
- Data Integration / Data Analytics domain expertise
- Organized, good communicator
- Ability to create and deliver compelling presentations
- Ability to quickly pick up Trifacta value proposition and articulate it to partners & prospects
- Ability to organize and lead demand gen campaigns. Coordinate w GCP and TF marketing
- Comfortable calling high, interacting with GCP execs (Sales, Pre-sales, Post sales, Alliances, Product)
- Ability to represent Trifacta on a call with end customers
- Ability to arrange participation in Google internal meetings (Weekly calls, Lunch & Learn, QBR, SKO
- MBA or PhD in management, technical or an engineering field.
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex operational and strategic cross-functional initiatives at scale.
- Distinctive project management, problem solving and analysis skills, combined with strong business judgment.
- Demonstrated leadership in crisis and change management situations.
- Ability to present to executives and communicate with highly technical management teams. Ability to synthesize data into useful formats and recommend actionable insights. Ability to straddle between details and higher level implications of critical business issues.
- Top communication skills, with a demonstrated track record of cross-functional stakeholder management and leadership through influence.