Trifacta is looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive with a track record of success to join our sales team. We’re looking for someone passionate about engaging with prospects and customers on the topic of innovation in Data Management and Cloud (AWS, Google, Azure). As the key business advisor to your customers, driving and managing the sales cycle, you have responsibility for ultimately demonstrating the business value of Trifacta.
This role will also include cross functions with product management, engineering, and marketing.
Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, enables users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco. Its founders and technical advisors include global leaders in data science, interaction design, and big data.
- A minimum of 8 years experience in Enterprise software field sales as a consistent over achiever
- Experience with selling innovative solutions and introducing new technical concepts to Global 2000 Accounts
- Must have experience in BI, Integration, Analytics industry
- Must have experience selling SaaS solutions
- Must have startup experience
- Demonstrable success of creating net new business within the North East territory
- Experience with building strong relationships throughout the sales cycle and developing champions and consensus across multiple functions
- Ability to articulate product positioning and competitive differentiation to both business and technical users
- Working with key partners to help develop territory
- Deep knowledge and practice of solution selling
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills