We are hiring a Test Engineer to help design the future of Trifacta. We are building modern data tools for a large variety of users and needs in a complex and incredibly dynamic context. As engineers, we recognize the value of professional tools capable not only to accommodate our needs, but also to empower and inspire us in our everyday work. Our mission and passion is providing our users with these same great, powerful, and delightful experiences. Help us solve these hard challenges and join an incredibly passionate, talented and diverse team in which collaboration and mutual respect are key.
- Lead efforts for testing for product & platform features
- Create test strategies and test plans
- Cover all aspects of testing - functional & non-functional (performance, reliability, scalability, security etc)
- Work closely with Dev, Product team and other cross functional teams
- Follow & implement QA best practices
- Be a primary stakeholder in SDLC
- Write excellent automation code (preferably Java or python)
- Strong testing acumen
- Strong understanding of Testing life cycle, Test Processes
- Experience in test automation tools like selenium webdriver, testng, jmeter etc
- Strong Exposure to web applications
- Exposure to multiple clouds like AWS, GCP, Azure is a strong plus
- Experience with big data tech like hadoop, spark, google big query etc is a strong plus
- Experience building CI/ CD systems is a strong plus
Our team strives to set a new bar for SAAS based products with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We have recently raised our Series-E funding of $100 million.Our product is highly differentiated and has a very strong unique value proposition. Our product is OEMed by Google for a first class service on GCP (https://cloud.google.com/dataprep/) as well as IBM for Watson Platform (their AI and Data platform).
We operate with a trust based culture with strong independence and autonomy to teams. We don't operate under artificial deadlines and give freedom to every engineer to do engineering in the right way. We operate as a single team and display great teamwork. We believe in creating the impact through our work. We offer a learning environment with exposure to a broad range of engineering problem statements and a collaborative setup to solve them well. See - https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/ for some more details.
Trifacta is an equal opportunity employer. At Trifacta, we are committed to cultivating a culture of authenticity, inclusion and connectedness. Our diverse voices and backgrounds enrich the Trifacta community with experience, insights, knowledge, innovation and the collective ability to achieve excellence. We respect and value the unique contributions of each individual, creating a safe space for self-expression across ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, language, education, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, opinions, cultures and beliefs. We know that embracing our differences has a multiplying effect and brings out the best of humanity.