Full-Stack Software Engineer
Trifacta is looking for talented engineers to join our world-class team and build the software that is changing the way our users work with data. At Trifacta, every engineer has the chance to contribute ideas, influence our direction, and build significant pieces of our codebase and product. We are pioneering data transformation technology and approach engineering with a philosophy that is execution-oriented and iterative, yet also experimental. We’re committed to producing high-quality software that our users love and meets the high standards of running within enterprise environments. We release and deploy that software frequently in enterprise and cloud environments.
Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco.
- Contribute across our codebase to develop new products, features, and functionality.
- At the frontend, collaborate with our designers and implement their novel solutions to data transformation problems
- At the backend, compile and execute users' transformation recipes against a variety of storage systems and execution layers, including those in the Hadoop ecosystem and three main Clouds
- In between, build the muli-tenant platform that facilitates data collaboration among users, or apply machine learning techniques that fuel our predictive interaction
- Experience with MVC frameworks like React.js (or Angular.js, Backbone.js, Ember.js, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems.
- Experience with SQL systems (Postgresql, MySQL, SQL Server, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Scrum and Agile development.
- We are looking for all experience levels. BS in Computer Science or related field preferred.