Renewals RepresentativeAbout Trifacta:
Trifacta is the best software platform for data transformation and preparation. We help businesses unlock the value of their data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. We are powering Google Dataprep, wrangling the world’s largest data sets, and have been used by analysts at over 10,000 companies in 143 countries.
Who you are:You can manage renewals with a large portfolio of customers with use cases around BI Modernization. You are a natural at sales, always looking for ways that a customer can achieve more value by extending their current offering with products or services.
What you do:As a Renewals Representative, you will be responsible to manage a renewals portfolio of subscription accounts. A Trifacta Renewals Rep demonstrates our core value “Start with the User”, which is one of our main components that we sell, and we utilize usage data to understand not only if each user is getting value from our software but how many and how much.
- Drive renewals and identify opportunities for growth (via upsells and cross-sells) within your Customer base
- Closely work with your respective Account Executives to nurture your Customer opportunities to closure in quarter.
- Be innovative and make an impact: on your Customers, on your team, and on the company.
- Responsible for renewing, up-selling, and closing of service and license contracts for your assigned region or account.
- Increases renewal sales for assigned region or account(s).
- Demonstrates knowledge of the organization’s various products and maintenance contracts and educates customers on business practices and associated contractual implications.
- Ensures customer awareness and understanding of applicable product elements on demand for new customers and also for renewals in quarter
- Must meet sales objectives such as quota and productivity requirements.
- Maintain account team relationships and transfers leads as appropriate.
Minimum QualificationsCollege degree with 3+ years experience sales or customer facing role
- Experience developing Customer relationships in an Account Management, Customer Success Management, Sales, or Professional Services role in the past
- Experience with Customers in a SaaS revenue model
- A highly quantitative approach to understanding, measuring, and forecasting Customer behavior and revenue
- The ability to work across geographies and cultures
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) or higher
- Intellectual curiosity and Sense of humor
- Team player with willingness to work in cross-functional organizational structures
- Excellent verbal, written communications and presentation skills
- Understanding Hadoop and the cloud ecosystem is a plus.
- Experience working with a procurement and understand corporate IT projects and processes.
How you will be measured:
- Retaining and growing revenue within the existing Customer base
- Increasing Customer health scores
- Creating Trifacta advocates in your Customer base
- Weekly EAT Club stipend and lunch delivered to the office at main locations
- Flexibility to work from home
- Fully paid medical, vision and dental, for employees